16 June 2007

The mobile phone you have called is switched off

God.
Today my schedule letter came today re: finance for next year, and owing to some round-a-bout fuck-up involving my dad's accountant, some Scottish people and the LEA I have been denied my grant for next year. Why? Who knows. Apparently it needs to be reassessed and then we will see.
Will we now? So until then I frantically wait by the postbox in anticipation of the news that has the casting stone whether I bother to finish my degree?
As much as I like my job I can't help get angry at people who get angry with me regarding other people's short-fallings. This is why today when I called the SLC I didnt shout at Hamish because ultimately it isnt his fault, the same way that none of this is mine, although I dont think this is particually good for my blood pressure. I need to calm down and not get so mad all of the time.


It's only 15 days until I move into my new house. Which means that it is 13 days until my birthday and until I get paid. And I have the weekend off.
Nothing else can excite me more

No comments: