- //I would rather make some elaborate excuse about dragons stampeeding through my house, noses ablaze, torching through my vital organs that admitting to myself and the seminar leader that I just couldn't be bothered to go (save when I was actually ill, although I seem a bit boy who cried wolf now)
- //My books are always late back to the library. Peroid.
- //It is rather amusing to get lost in one of the colleges
- //I tidy my room, mess it up again, tidy it, mess it up again constantly
- //Laundry day is the worst day of my life.
- //Being able to watch clips of TV episodes on the internet becomes the greatest invention of all time and it doesn't seem to matter that one has to get up every five minutes in order to load the next section.
- //I will find anything to do which will distract me from an essay or just general boredness. I will take unecessary trips to the library, organize my pencil case, go to Woodies for a pint of Diet Coke, journey to the vending machines on campus and so on.
- //Powercuts and Lunar Eclipses become social events.
- //90% of the uni will be a significant player in some society and will wear a hoodie demonstrating this 99% of the time.
- //I am becoming increasingly jealous of the above demograph.
24 February 2007
University Truths
On my expeditions through Facebook and TheStudentBar I often encounter a list of "things UCAS didn't tell you" or "You know you've been at uni too long when..". Anyway I am going to write my own because my opinion is more valid and rounded.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment